For the first few times, you should Vibe in a controlled environment where you can focus on adjusting your experience. After that, feel free to use the Vibes wherever you feel comfortable, such as your home, coffee shops, before a class, work, meetings, etc. We recommend that you avoid activities that will cause you to sweat, as this will loosen the Strip. Don't drive or operate heavy machinery while Vibing, or use it where mobile devices are banned from use.
Articles in this section
- Is Thync safe to use?
- How do I charge my Module?
- How do I store Strips?
- Will the Vibe still run when I am outside the Bluetooth range?
- What’s your warranty policy?
- What are adverse side effects that someone might have?
- How is my personal information protected?
- Can't login to your account?
- Can I do other things while Vibing?