There is the potential for mild topical discomfort or local skin irritation if Thync is kept at too high an intensity. You can avoid this by lowering the intensity to a level where sensations are felt but comfortable. There may also be topical redness, which is normal and not detrimental to health.
Articles in this section
- Is Thync safe to use?
- How do I charge my Module?
- How do I store Strips?
- Will the Vibe still run when I am outside the Bluetooth range?
- What’s your warranty policy?
- What are adverse side effects that someone might have?
- How is my personal information protected?
- Can't login to your account?
- Can I do other things while Vibing?